First blog, Comic progress, Order Burger meme.

I got inspiration from HE WANT ORDER memes, Im happily want join the team as other artist draw they own version and enjoy this meme.


I draw on Ibispaint x, Start on 29 august 2022, it took about 37 hour 51 minute to completed.

Ghost girl Oc i use on this short comic is Kuchi ( red clothes ) and Hashi ( ordering burgussy ) i make a bit change then original meme on second panel, Kuchi bite Hashi thicccc burgussy. I glad lot my fan understand word " burgir " and " burgussy, itadakimasussy " these word are also born from memes.

Here step by step i draw.

1. Skecth.


2. Lineart.

3. Base colour.

4. Shading.

5. Lighting and blush.

Yay finish! And here 1 minute video timelapse drawing on youtube!

Thank you for reading my first blog, i want start making blog for my art and new stuff i learn, i start updating any my project on blog but nsfw is not, i hope can make side income and practice my english. I now just update few latest drawing i make past few day.

Comments